Our primary conversion metric for artists is in the value of the promotion and audience reach. So for a new artist trying to get their music heard, Thematic helps to drive that artist's reach and fanbase (similar to offering a song for free download or performing on a late night talk show). That new audience can then be monetized via music streams & downloads, merchandise sales, and live events. We make sure you know how and where your songs are being featured and provide you with key insights about the communities connecting with your music.
Articles in this section
- What value do I get from submitting music to Thematic?
- I make money licensing my music, why should I give my music to creators for free?
- Who are some of the music artists who have found success using Thematic?
- How much does it cost to have my music be part of Thematic?
- Do I still own my music if I submit it to Thematic?
- How long will my songs be live in Thematic?
- Can I license my music to other platforms while opted-in to Thematic?
- What is the duration of Thematic's music license?
- Can I choose which videos my songs appear in?
- Can I choose which creators use my music?