Thematic creators are able to use the songs in Thematic in their YouTube and Instagram videos while the songs are available for video use on our platform. Any videos created during that time by our creators will have perpetual and worldwide licenses for use of the music so long as the creators include the provided artist promotion in their videos. Once a song is removed from Thematic, any licenses issued for that song will still be valid for the videos existing on the creator channels as of the date the song is removed from our catalog, however, we will no longer issue new licenses for the song.
Articles in this section
- What value do I get from submitting music to Thematic?
- I make money licensing my music, why should I give my music to creators for free?
- Who are some of the music artists who have found success using Thematic?
- How much does it cost to have my music be part of Thematic?
- Do I still own my music if I submit it to Thematic?
- How long will my songs be live in Thematic?
- Can I license my music to other platforms while opted-in to Thematic?
- What is the duration of Thematic's music license?
- Can I choose which videos my songs appear in?
- Can I choose which creators use my music?