Absolutely. We know that artists need the option of licensing their songs on multiples platforms for different opportunities. That’s why Thematic is a non-exclusive platform. If there are any videos which have been licensed to use your music outside of Thematic, just let a team member know and we’ll make sure any audio claims are removed from their videos.
Articles in this section
- What value do I get from submitting music to Thematic?
- I make money licensing my music, why should I give my music to creators for free?
- Who are some of the music artists who have found success using Thematic?
- How much does it cost to have my music be part of Thematic?
- Do I still own my music if I submit it to Thematic?
- How long will my songs be live in Thematic?
- Can I license my music to other platforms while opted-in to Thematic?
- What is the duration of Thematic's music license?
- Can I choose which videos my songs appear in?
- Can I choose which creators use my music?