Absolutely! You wouldn’t want to use music that isn’t cleared, especially in brand-sponsored videos. Most of the time, the brand will encourage you to use pre-cleared music so they can easily cross-promote to their social channels without worrying about takedowns.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to monetize my videos when using music from Thematic?
- On which platforms can I use the music?
- Is there a limit to the number of songs I can use?
- Can I use the music in videos sponsored by brands?
- Can I use the music in a brand video?
- Is the music license worldwide?
- Does my music license expire?
- Can I request a song to be included in Thematic?
- Why are some songs marked “Apply”?
- Why are some songs marked “Expired”?