We’ve heard your requests for including more Top 40 artists on Thematic and we’re working to make that happen! Because the rights for those songs usually have multiple owners and complex rights situations, we need to include those songs in our library on an “approval” basis. So if you’re interested in featuring the song in your video, just click that “Apply” button and we’ll run it through the necessary teams. These are approved on a case-by-case basis and you’ll get a response from us via email within a week of your Apply request.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to monetize my videos when using music from Thematic?
- On which platforms can I use the music?
- Is there a limit to the number of songs I can use?
- Can I use the music in videos sponsored by brands?
- Can I use the music in a brand video?
- Is the music license worldwide?
- Does my music license expire?
- Can I request a song to be included in Thematic?
- Why are some songs marked “Apply”?
- Why are some songs marked “Expired”?